Re: Chrome plating

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Chrome plating
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 17:53:06 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
There isnt a good one I know of in Wi. Pauls did my Bugeye chrome, and it
was GREAT. They have an interesting way to give you quotes as well.. you
ship it there, on your nickle, they give you a quote, and if you dont like
the numbers they ship it back free. Ya cant beat that. Nor their product.

 On 10/30/05, b-evans@earthlink.net <b-evans@earthlink.net> wrote:

> A number of people in Southern California have asked where to find a
> chrome shop. Well, I need one, too, so I did something dumb and let my
> fingers doing the walking (no, silly, not the Yellow Pages cuz I already
> came up empty on them). No, I tried a Google search and found a lot of
> them, one only about a mile from me. I am going to give them all a call
> tomorrow to make sure they do just a handful like I need. Anyone
> interested can look at:

http://www.thomasnet.com/nsearch.html?cov=CS&which=prod&navsec=campaign&headi
ng=61511754&WT.mc_t=PPC&WT.mc_n=gaw&WT.srch=1&regnext=1