Re: XXX banter

To: b-evans@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: XXX banter
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:34:06 EDT
In a message dated 10/27/2005 11:44:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
b-evans@earthlink.net writes:
> Look, first Kirk tells us he likes panties!  Oh, if that is not bad
> enough, then Jim is boasting of the fun of twisting a transvestite's
> panties!   But then Larry starts getting curious about the "fun" of
> twisting a transvestite's panties!  And finally, Jim admits that he is
> "into" making thongs!

Oh--well--that's not even close to the Spridgeteer a few years ago who
discovered a woman (didn't say "lady") enjoying herself on the gearshift lever
of
his Spridget.  How many of you guys remember that?   I don't remember who it
was
now, but he may still be on the list.  LOL

--David C.