Re: Front left fender

To: "Scott Family" <rscott213@comcast.net> information
Subject: Re: Front left fender
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 04:05:23 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Umm, UnBump it??

RB or chrome?? If RB, Moss used to sell a skin, no idea if they still
do, but unless it is torn, too much$$$, Sand and repair.

If it is chrome get out the old hammer and dolly. Straighten as much
as possible and take for rechroming to the local dumpy place, don't
go to the advertised in the yellow page place, they are just trying
to pay for their ad. Or take to the best body guy you know, locally,
and ask them where to take it. Next bet....... Moss for parts that
won't last a winter.

Larry

--

Larry Macy