Sprite Mk2 choke cable

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sprite Mk2 choke cable
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:10:28 -0500
Looking for a cable that I believe may be unique to the Sprite Mk2. The hole
in the dash is for 1/2" width base, but should have the older bugeye looking
"C" knob. The base for the locking type of cable (the kind with what looks
like a fan on the knob) will fit the hole. I can probably patch something
together again, but wondering if someone has one of these they're willing to
part with. Even the base piece itself would help, I can replace the outer and
inner cable, etc.
Dan Gillitzer
Mk2 948 Sprite