RE: Ethanol

To: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@sympatico.ca>, "Spridget List (spridget list)" <spridgets@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[B96899C0:01C5CDB2] j9AFtvNl010490
Subject: RE: Ethanol
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:53:13 -0600
Hello,

Using Ehtanol (actually, denatured alcohol) to run my cars through
emission (with a 50% mix, it really drops your emission levels to an
almost unbeliveable low), I can tell you that a 78 midget and 81 ford
courrier will run, abeight not that great.
- Low power
- pinging
- extremly hard to restart in the morning if you did not recorrect the
mixture

I usually run my tank low (down to 1 or 2 galon), add a gallon to 2
galon of denatured alchool from the BORG run a little bit more to get
the stuff mixed in and through the system, pass emission, go refil the
tank and drive some more to get the good mixture through the system.

Regards, cyrille