Re: mysterious light green bugeye

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: mysterious light green bugeye
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:24:48 -0500
<<Well Ed

 if you closed the miller lite door for a day,>>

Well Willie,

<< and decided to participate in life rather than watch it go by,>>

Being at a "visitation" could not count.  Never mind that it was 180 miles
away.
Had to go down to Canton, IL on Sunday AND return on Sunday.

<< watching NASCAR,>>

Nope.  Would MUCH rather (than above!!).

<< and making smart arse comments about everything negative you can think of

TEASING !!!  Lighten UP!!!!

<<(my size) (hmm that's the worst you can come up with?)>>

In your case??  YEP<G>!

<< I guess you are saying I am a BIG man.>>

Well, I was referring to weight NOT "stature"!!!!

<< I won't comment on YOUR short comings.

 I won't say that you come across as being a SMALL man, but I guess that's
what you prize in your life.>>

What ever.

<< Although I conceivably could lose a stone,>>

Maybe, maybe not<VBG>!!!

<< you can't conceivably get "nicer" or more intelligent.>>

Been "nice" all my life.  "intelligent"??  With OFdom setting in (like YOU
WILL have<VVVVBG>)??  That said, I DO "learn something new EVERY day!!"

<< You might find that life has some fun left in it.>>

Could be.  Just costs "time" and the ability to be in three places at once,
right??

<< Going on a rally to benefit Make a wish,>>

Just WHERE did I disparage Make-A-Wish" Foundation????

<< and spending it with a Friend (hard concept again, for you I know)>>

Nope.  Thought I told you about my WONDERFUL trip to 25th Texas Healey
Roundup!?!?!
WILL be an article on my site (in process of changing<VBF>!!).

<< (Ed's been heard saying " I had a friend once, it didn't work out")>>

Yep.  When you read the Roundup Article, you will "understand", I hope.

<< Enjoying a fine car,>>

Agreed.  My TWO THOUSAND mile trip in Amber was second only top being able
to do it in Hortense!!!!!

<< and a fine day.>>

EVERY "day" is a "fine" one, Willie!!!!

<< With loads, of other fine folks. We all had loads of fun, with tons of
smiles.>>

Now THAT I believe!!!!

<<And No "special Ed's" back stabbing, any comment made. Even though it
really
didn't have ANYTHING to do with you to start with.>>

Cool and "understood".

All the above said, did you NOT read/see the line (below and just before sig
which says:
"> LMAO (here in Flatland)"????????????????

 On 8/22/05, Just Brits <justbrits@comcast.net> wrote:

> Ah HA!!!!!!
>
> <<btw, I had enought tools and spares in the boot to get ya anywhere!!! >>
>
> THAT must explain the pic I saw of sparks coming from the back
> bumperettes,
>
> Between YOU and THAT "load"..............................
>
> LMAO (here in Flatland)
>
> Ed

Sorry that you took entirely WRONG way and I SINCERELY hope that the rest of
Listers did not.

A bit tired after THREE 360 miles round trip to Canton in THREE days,

Ed