Re: no lbc. idiots loose in the world

To: "Daniel1312@aol.com" <Daniel1312@aol.com>
Subject: Re: no lbc. idiots loose in the world
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 03:59:43 -0500
Cc: toyman@digitex.net, pilotrob@webtv.net, willy1959@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Afraid so Daniel.  As an illustration, the other day, I drove through
a fast food window. My purchase came to $5.24. I only had a ten dollar
bill and some change so I gave the high school girl at the window the
ten and 24 cents in change. She looked at me with a blank look on her
face so I tried to explain that all she needed to do was give me a $5
bill. She then stood there staring at the electronic register in
disbelief trying to figure out what to do. I could see that no lights
were coming on so tried to explain again. This time she started crying
at which point the manager came to the window and began shouting at me
for upsetting her!!

Perhaps both countries need to institute a minimum competency
examination. Those that fail the test are euthanized. It could contain
questions like:  "How many green Chinese pots are in a dozen?" and
"Who is buried in Nelson's tomb?"

Cheers!!
Jim - he of the broken down Midget in Dodge City