Re: Bugeye grill

To: "Jim Golden" <jlgolden@alamedanet.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye grill
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 12:26:47 -0500
From "Jim Golden" <jlgolden at alamedanet.net>

Does anyone have a semi-ratty bugeye grill for sale? I have a Kellison
fiberglass bonnet that looks like it will accept the original Sprite grill.
I'm not sure (and I'm not sure how good it would look), so I don't want to
spring for a new one; I'm just looking for something to help my imagination.

Jim Golden

********************

Funny you should ask.  I just bought one last night on eBay to replace my
"semi-ratty" one that came with the car.  I thought I'd offer my old one up
to the list for whatever purpose someone might have.

This one needs rechroming.  It has some rust with one place of rust through.
It is somewhat dented in the center section, but easily pushed out.  The
studs that remain are rusty.  In other words -- it's semi-ratty.

I'll see if I can find a box and send it to you for the cost of shipping if
you want it.  Let me know if this works for you.

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
58 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."