Optima

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Optima
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:51:58 -0400
When it rains . . .

I'm in the market for a battery after push starting my car at noon today.
Optima's site says these are options for the Midget line.

RED25 720 Optima 25O
Height Adapter required;

RED75/35 720 Optima 75DTO
Height Adapter required

Does anyone have an informed opinion on this?

From http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/pw/optima.htm
The Red Top is designed for general automotive use. The Yellow Top is a "deep
cycle" battery for special applications where the battery is subjected to
extended power drain or harsh vibration. Off-roading and using a winch are the
examples given in the Optima literature. The Blue Top covers marine applications

Thanks!
RobertD