Re: Critique wanted..

To: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Critique wanted..
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:38:36 -0500
Cc: spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Lester Ewing wrote:

> Ok,
>
>     folks who wanted and received pics, please make any comments
> regarding what's wrong or could use improvement.

Nice looking Bugeye but.....
You asked for it :)
Looks like a 1098 t/stat cover, 948s had a flat one.
Where did that radiator cap come from?
Do something with the fuel line and filter.
Do lots more with the dizzy cap, wires, and plug wire *spacer*
Dizzy vacuum pipe needs help.
The fuel pipe is running up where the speedo cable clips to the
inner tunnel/foot well
Where did you find that gas cap?
The shift knob is not correct, walnut knobs should have a flat top and
say Austin Healey Sprite ;)
Amber front lamps are from a Mini or TR.
I personally don't like mirrors on the wings. BTDT
Now if this was on Ebay as a perfect restoration, I would tear you up.
But since it's not on Ebay and my Sprite is far from "correct"
Ignor anything I said.
Well, you could fix up the fuel line and plug wires at least.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ