Re: Brake system

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Brake system
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 21:49:37 -0400
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:

> Could the flex tube be collapsed?  OR is there another problem?

If the flex pipes are 10 years old or more, replace them.
Don't give it a second thought.
One panic stop on an old rubber tube and if it splits.......
BTDT but only once.
The hoses do have a month and year embosed on them.
When you take off old hoses, cut em and toss em. Don't even think about
saving it as a spare. For spares, I keep a NEW set in my road trip bag.

Sorry I can't help with that funky union switch thing, I take them off
and use the earlier 5 way union. Ends all the problems.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

Check out the new British Cars Forum: