still sputterin

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: still sputterin
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 15:16:13 -0500 cp.theflashfire.net autolearn=no version=2.63
Hey Y'all

Talked a while back about my car acting up (59 BE) and sputtering and
such. To date these are the things I have tried

New fuel line
Different fuel cap
Drained tank/fresh fuel
New fuel pump
New filters
New needles and seats in the float bowls
New spark plugs
Have tried both with Electronic and non electronic spark
Checked timing many times
Have run without air filters
Have checked mixture
Have cleaned out bowls 5 times (or more)
Have had Carbs off car to look

She still will act up from time to time, seems better than it was but it
still happens

Today I did a very tight fast turn (180) and she started sputterin

And got back right quickly

Later she just started sputterin for no apparent reason, and got back
right quick.

The fuel line between the 2 carbs just seems suspect to me, seems like
its too hot to the touch, but the puzzle is that it has been the same
way since the engine was built in April and this just surfaced a month
ago.

Anyone have any bright idea's?

When she is acting up, her idle increases, and then goes back down when
she rights herself??

The Vacuum advance is off the car (per Rivergate)