Re: Auto Accident Hits Too Close to Home: WHAT A THREAD!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Auto Accident Hits Too Close to Home: WHAT A THREAD!
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 23:17:52 -0400
Life is very fragile. It is news and stories such as this that serve as
a wake-up call to that fact.

I can sympathize completely with those that knew and/or were related to
the victim of this tragedy. I've been there. Back in 1995, the husband
of a co-worker and employee of mine was the victim of a terrible
accident when he was crushed by a forklift. Less than 24 months later
his best friend and client of mine was killed in a senseless motorcycle
accident while he was struck head-on while stopped at a stop sign 2
blocks from his house.

Sometimes life doesn't make any sense, but life goes on.

Listers expressed their thoughts, paid their respects and moved on.

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct