[Fwd: Wheel Spacers?]

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Wheel Spacers?]
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 2:10:00 +0000
I bought mine from The Winner's Circle many years ago. I have 1/2 inch spacers
(with longer studs) in order to use 205/60/13 tires. The fronts rub a little on
the stock bonnet but I have a fiberglas bonnet to hack up in order to stop the
rubbbing... I used to autocross with this setup and have not had any problems
with stock OD studs. And, I had 10 inch wide McCreary slicks back then!

Kent
1960 Bugeye

Where can I get spacers for the front wheels?  Is this a good idea?
Mike MacLean