Re: Rear Brake Circlips

To: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Brake Circlips
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 20:07:53 -0800
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
My Bentley manual for the 1500 shows the circlip (the kind with 2 holes
for circlip pliers) and the washer as original. The washer actually is
slightly cone shaped to ensure a tight fit between the circlip and the
groove in the wheel cylinder.

When I disassembled my rear axle, I had one of each as well. I tossed
the e-rings, and put on circlips.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/