Re: Lowering Kits Jan 2004 21:55:31 -0500

To: spritenut@exit109.com (Frank Clarici)
Subject: Re: Lowering Kits Jan 2004 21:55:31 -0500
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 09:34:27 -0500 (EST)
Cc: thistle_3619@yahoo.com (James Gruber), spridget63@comcast.net, spridgets-digest@autox.team.net (Spridgets Digest)
Hey...

If I had your set-up, tools and talent..I'd
do it again, too. But I don't, so I won't! :)

I liked your reply to poor Mike who "ain't
goin' this year" 'cause it took me back to
"way back when" I used to have to think
this way!

Every now and then (once, twice a month)
the pilots at International would find themselves returning to our home
airport from their individual charters that day, at
around the same times. Calls were made
to the wives and girlfriends accordingly
as the guys decided to have a brew or
two at the airport pub before heading home.

Frequently, we'd know this a day in advance and I would advise the wife
might be late by an hour or so the next
evening if it "looked that way"..she'd bitch.

If it turned out that way, I'd call and advise
I'd be home around 7 or so, instead of
6....and she'd bitch. So it got to a point
I'd not call...and she'd bitch.

Finally, there was no bitch to bitch. I
became more of a happy camper! :)

Cap'n. Bob