Re: Clutch Question

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Question
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 09:16:26 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mike

The reason for the nyloc nut is because it has a rounded end to fit the
cupped slave piston.
You might also want to "mess" with the adjustments on the master
cylinder push rods assuming you have the stock Bugeye master.
If you accidently swapped the brake and clutch rods on a rebuild, you
may have to adjust accordingly.
Loosen the lock nut and extend the pushrod a 1/2 turn at a time and see
if it helps. Once again, too much is not a good thing.
I have adjusted my brake pedal to the point of brakes on without
touching the pedal ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ