Water pump pulleys, alternator bracket

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Water pump pulleys, alternator bracket
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:26:09 EST
Hi list,

I had a breakers yard forage at the weekend and got some more of the large
water pump pulleys for the 1275 A-series engine.  Two are sold and in the post
already.  I have 2 left
and because this was a yard I had never been to before, a bit further away
and I paid slightly more than I have in the past for pulleys the sale price is
tad higher.

I also got an alternator bracket while I was there because they are even
scarcer than the pulleys.  For anyone interested in the reason you don't see
these
big pulleys in the USA is because mostly they were fitted to the Metro which
you didn't have and the rest on late model Minis.  If you want brand new ones
you can still get them from Mini Spares.

                Price US$ 22.00          Inc shipping

                Price US$ 26.00          Painted Hertz yellow inc shipping

                Price US$   4.00          Alternator bracket the cost is
shipping!

Regards

Daniel1312

I can e-mail a photo if anyone wants to see the difference.