Golden Sprite Poll, chuck's take on the thang!

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <Guy.Weller@kencomp.net>, <dhedin@ieee.org>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Golden Sprite Poll, chuck's take on the thang!
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:26:18 -0400
hmmm, how to make and influence friends.    5 years is quite a bit of time
to arrange things to be somewhat "available" if one would choose.
anything is possible if one chooses to make something a reality.    the
chance to be a part of this celebration is already a choice of mine.   i
have shared my life with a single little healey for just short of 30 years.
i have enjoyed the good and the bad times of some very interesting
mechanical education this car alone has taught me.  the chance to share that
with others  , and celebrate the car wich i have chosen to keep in my life
so long is quite an honor in my estimation.   why oh why has this silly
little car with a funny face on the front of it become so importaint to me?
evry time i get into it i get a special feeling that only can be explained
and shared with someone who has enjoyed that similar feeling.    it's
mechanical music when it runs and timeless art work sitting still.   if you
find such an attraction to your car on a sunny day with the topdown or on a
starry night  out for a drive to clear your mind, then you too need to find
the time to be there in 5 years.   we all come from difrent walks of life,
difrent parts of the globe and are as difrent in our personalities as day
and night.   yet we share a common bond in the little cars and our obsession
or compassion for them.   what the world has to offer us in 5 years as far
as finance and politics does not matter.    where you live or work does not
matter either.  what matters is where your heart leads you.    yeah, i'm a
bit of a dreamer.   but that is what the future is made of....today's
dreams.   my dreams come true.   how about yours?

chuck.
adversity is not the end of a situation!  it is the beginning of a solution!