Re: wierd but true!

Subject: Re: wierd but true!
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 21:41:00 -0400
Cc: spridget ML <spridgets@autox.team.net>
That's where the Bugeye came in. Bobbie went to so many shows with me
(incuding the Street Machine Nationals in Memphis on our honeymoon in
'74) that she wanted her own car. She has yet to drive it, but claims
she will this week.

See you at Sprite Spree on Tuesday night late.

Dave & Bobbie
1960 AH3000 "Healey Bits"
1960 Bugeye "Little Bits" (See link below)
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm