Re: Dyno-mite! First time high

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dyno-mite! First time high
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 20:55:48 -0400
It was a very interesting day at the dyno.  I was very impressed - two small
changes to the engine resulted in about 5% more horsepower from a noticeably
smoother running engine.

The tach and speedo in John's car were both way off.  Don't know if this
will make much of a difference to John because when he gets on the racetrack
he goes into banzai mode no matter what.  "Tach?  I have a tach?"  LOL

During one of the dyno pulls I wandered over to the office bulletin board
and looked at pictures and dyno results from a "Club Day" the facility had
last Saturday.  One car that caught my eye was a late model Toyota Supra - a
street car, not a race car.  It dynoed at 507 hp and 513 ft-lbs of torque.
YOWZA!!!

Rick
'59 Sprite (43 hp - maybe)