Rhode Island Tragedy

To: phil@outtech.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Rhode Island Tragedy
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:00:20 EST
In a message dated 2/25/03 12:55:05 PM, phil@outtech.com writes:

<< I don't care about the off-topic material or even if the exchange gets
ugly,
but for entirely personal reasons can we please, PLEASE change the
title/subject of this thread?

I know no offense was intended, and it's only words, but my brother Paul
is/was an employee of "the Station" in West Warwick Rhode Island, and seeing
this subject line appear in my inbox is freaking me out.

He got out OK, but I lost at least one friend. >>

Hi Phil:

This came in after my private post to you was gone, but certainly no one
realized the thread name would have this impact.  Any new posts of mine will
not carry that subject line. and I apologize for using it.  I suggest that if
there is anything further to add to it, the rest of the combatants at least
have the courtesy of changing the name for Phil's sake.  I am sure it is
inadvertant, but I understand that it is very upsetting.  Phil, my prayers
are with you and yours at this horrible time in your life.  It really is
harder when it is all over the media, isn't it.  Sorry you had to call it to
our attention.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"