Re: Oil leakage

To: jimdinalameda@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil leakage
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 01:17:48 EST
Well, Jim right or Wrong if it works I'm going with the flow. Having the same
oil leak in my midget I tried every thing to get vacuum to the vent tube on
the valve cover. Seems that whatever I did it made it worse. Till one show I
looked at three cars with the same setup. they took a peace of hose from the
vent tube on the valve cover and just pointed it down to the ground. This is
reminiscent to the 40's. well I tried it and my 1500, 76 midget stooped
leaking from the dip hole. If it works don't fix it. good luck.
George
76 midget
80 mgb project