Re: Clutch advice please?

To: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>, "Spridgets Digest" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch advice please?
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 23:38:13 -0500
Norm,

I have been racking my brain on this. I have looked everywhere I can think,
thrust washer, fan, blower motor, motor mounts, and nothing. I had seen a
post about something very similar, that was also the clutch.

So from your description, it is entirely possible that I have  piece of my
clutch plate sitting inside my bellhousing just waiting for me to drive her
and get bounced up into what is left of the clutch.  Not Good.

Thanks again.

Brent
76 Midget