Re: LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL PHANTOM GRIP

To: bryant@sonic.net, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL PHANTOM GRIP
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 16:17:03 -0500
I have one on my 3.9 diff. Installation was easy.
A friend has one on a 4.22 in the car. He says
you can feel it when driving around, but if you
really get on it, it almost locks up as if a
welded rear end. In limited trials, I'd say it
was worth the money. I beleive it will be easy
to move from diff to diff. Just make sure you
keep the pieces to compress them. Any other
experiences?

Roger Cotting

59 Bugeye "Yellow Beauty" gone to a good home,
so I could finish the garage
60 Bugeye Ironhead
60 Bugeye project car
74 Midget Son's car