Bologna

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Bologna
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:52:06 -0500
Geoff Branch wrote:
 "...tourism interests....such as The Lebanon Bologna Factory..."
???????????????????????

Whhhhhooooa !  You guys havn't tasted the bologna have you ???????
It is stupendously fantastic !!!!!!!

Most of you can't get the REALLY GOOD FRESH STUFF in your neck of the
country.  But IT IS HERE in central Pennsylvania.  A worthy reason to
mention a tour of this factory SHOULD be on your list of MUST DO
things
when you visit us.

Yo, you can lead a pony to sweet water but sometimes you can't get him
to....... you know the rest.  ALL I CAN DO IS TELL YOU ABOUT THE BEST
PLACES IN AND AROUND THE MEET.  It is up to you not to miss them.

Interested in more about any of the places in and about our Meet?
Call me,   717-534-2525, 717-534-2222, 717-379-5752 cell.

Hershey park, Hershey Chocolate Factory, Gettysburg, Huge number of
Outlet Malls for the shoppers in the group, PA Dutch treats like
family style serving at  Zinn's Dinner!

Keep smiling,
Rick