Perplexed Pertronix

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Perplexed Pertronix
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 19:22:49 -0800
I am thoroughly disgusted.  Spent all afternoon installing a Pertronix
unit in my 948 Bugeye.  Tried to fire it up.  Nothing.  No spark.  Wired
correctly per the instructions for a positive ground car.  Black wire
from the Pertronix unit connected to the ignition switch wire of the
coil.  Black/white wire of the Pertronix unit connected to the negative
side of the new Lucas Sport Coil.  A 20 AWG insulated wire connected
from the positive side of the coil to ground.  Must be a bad connection
or ground.  I'm too tired to play with it again tonight.  Will attack it
tomorrow morning.  I will make it work, even if I have to put the points
back in it.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite