RE: [midgetsprite] A couple'o things.

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <BANJOJOHN@aol.com>, <PilotRob@webtv.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h09FkTRO004658
Subject: RE: [midgetsprite] A couple'o things.
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 09:42:49 -0600
In a message dated 1/8/03 8:40:16 AM EST, a Lister wrote:  "...But I still use
the wife to pump the pedal so I don't have to keep running back and forth..."
This got me to thinking how really thankful I am that my wife (of 36 years) is
willing and able to be my hydraulics pumper as well as my extra eyes to find
those tiny little gubbins that the shop floor eats.  She's a great "...just
hold this thingy right here and don't let it slip..." helper and does countless
other step-and-fetch-it things for me.  All this when she's not otherwise
interested in LBC's at all.  Thus, I owe her a tribute.  I'll bet there are
lots of LBC owners with great wives like mine.  Just my 2-cents worth.
Jack