9-11 No LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: 9-11 No LBC
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:18:41 EDT
Ok, so far I'm gonna be wearing red-white and blue clothes and driving with
my headlights on.  Anyone else got an email with advice as to how we will act
on that day.

I understand Spirit airlines gave away all their seats for that day, and
National airlines out of Vegas is selling all their seats at $1 each and will
donate the money to charity.

Sounds like something American and US Air should try....but then Southwest
might be what, third largest airline?

I note that the news today says American is grounding their fleet of Fokkers
in Dallas.  Here's your chance Pilot Rob, all the Dallas Fokkers are grounded
giving you NY Fokkers a chance to shine!

Robert Houston

"The next time you'e feeling down remember... if the world
  didn't suck, we'd all fall off. " Yacm Yrral

"Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a
relative."  Mordecai Siegal

"You think dogs will not be in heaven?  I tell you, they will be there long
before any of us.  Robert Lewis Stevenson