Still no Clutch

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Still no Clutch
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 00:39:18 EDT
Kevin, Ed an helpful listers,

I finally got to spend a couple of minutes with the Midget this evening and
the wifey even consented to come out and pump the clutch pedal a few times.
Problem is, the pedal wont pump.  When you push it in, it goes to the floor
and stays there.  I pulled it up by hand, filled the MC and wifey pushed it
down while l loosened the bleeder on the slave and fluid is making it that
far anyway.

I took the plate off the pedal box and oiled the heck out of the parts where
the pedals pivot after spraying liberally with PB Buster.  I'll check again
tomorrow after church, that is, if I can't convince the wifey to go look at
the 2002 Beetles on sale for $15,995.

Robert Houston

There is no better tonic for the heart than making a child smile.