Re: People cards? no lbc x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Amy <Breiz@bellatlantic.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: People cards? no lbc x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 18:53:16 -0700 (PDT)
 Well Yeah Sure.....
I would collect Spridget Cards !   Matter of fact I will start my collection
this WE as I design my first Spridget Collector Card !   I can see em now on
E-Bay just a few moths from now as people clamor for the card of their dreams!
Send ne your 6 color glossies now for scanning, please send all particulars
I.E. owners, displacement, color, home team, E.R.A.  Remember rookie cards are
the most valuable!  Place your order now !  The run on the first printing will
be limited ! Please include a $1000.00 deposit with each order.
  Amy <Breiz@bellatlantic.net> wrote: Have you guys seen this?

www.peoplecards.net

It's trading cards of real, normal (well ok, maybe normal is a stretch),
everyday people.

You too can be on a trading card!

Weird, wacky, wonderful world, huh?

--