Re: 948 cc engine

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: 948 cc engine
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 11:41:38 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bob,
Thanks for your input. I was just trying to start the engine. I went back
over the engine checking timing, plug gap, and ignition. The engine started
but did not run very well. The blower not operating and the long distance
from the carb to the engine head along with the unknown position of the
vanes is probably a contributing factor. Needless to say I think it is time
to abandon the supercharger set up for now before I damage the fresh engine.
Time to dig out the old carbs and rebuild them.
Al