Re: greetings .net>

To: Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: greetings .net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 13:51:12 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Steven,

Welcome.  That's a real nice car.  Looks like it was well taken care of.

There's quite a few NY area listers.  At the show, the green RB midget in your
pictures is Larry Macy's car, and the light blue midget with the bugeye bonnet
is Frank Clarici's.  Both list members.

You busy on the 1st of June?  A bunch of us are getting together to work on
Chris King's project not far from your house. He has a rubber lipped car too.

Chris, where are you at again?

Mike

On Wed, 15 May 2002 10:44:22 -0400 Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net>