Re: Hey Frank

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hey Frank
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 22:04:08 EDT
Frank
I agree with you, I hate cheap tools.
I hate Harbor Freight
But I didn't know that Craftsman feel in to this crap hole
My first set a mechanics tools was an all inclusive craftsman deal. That was
in around 1965 or so. OK there was an idle period when it sat in my parent's
basement. All my father could do was bend all of the screwdrivers, lose the
hex set, used the tool box as a step ladder, but I still have and use the
bulk of the sockets, open end and box wrenches that came with that set. Now
we are talking about a guy who puts three pipe extenders on the handles and
other smart stuff.
Is it that the old craftsman stuff is better than the new?

David Oliner