Re: Problems again

To: lbc@littlebitcountry.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Problems again
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 19:34:03 -0700 FILETIME=[7C917320:01C1F4A6]
Dave,

A couple things to check.

Ensure the dwell is correct, timing as well.  You did lube the rub-block
(and on the correct side)?  Dizzy secure?

Reduce fuel pressure to 1.5 to 2 psi.  IMHO, you're not excessive, though
high.

Any possibility your fuel tank isn't vented?

Take care and good luck.
WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!