RE: Yet Another Virus

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: Yet Another Virus
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:27:17 -0600 namics.com>
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id fAKHRK202048
You forgot the link.

-----Original Message-----
From Paul A. Asgeirsson [mailto:Pasgeirsson at worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 10:55 AM
To: Mike Maclean
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net

Just a follow up---  For those who don't have any virus protection
programs or
are using old dated ones, here is a site that offers a free one that
I've found
to be more effective than McAfee or Norton, those I've had in the past.

It's free and you also get updates free, perfect for the "We tight"
crowd, so
there is no reason to be without decent vius protection.

It also doesn't bring your system to it's knees when it's operating.