Re: Now hot dogs w/Spridgets

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Now hot dogs w/Spridgets
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:05:21 -0500
>In a message dated 11/19/01 10:10:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>kgb@clipper.net writes:
>

>> Comparing them to any other variety of clam is like
>> comparing a hotdog to a t-bone steak.
>
>- - - - - - - - - - - -
>
>Now you're talkin'.  I like a good hot dog!  Have you tried Hatfield?

Best dogs I've had were from Martin Rosol's in New Britain, CT. It's a Polish
meat packer that also makes one of the best IMHO smoked kielbasa's.

There's also a place about two blocks away in New Britain that makes the best
(again, IMHO) chili dog on the planet called Capitol Lunch. My father used to
bring home a dozen on fridays every so often when I was growing up.

LBC content - I'm still stripping and sanding the removed body panels for the
Midget.

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
'79 Midget
http://members.home.net/kvcbk