fuel preasure Update

To: "Myles Winbigler" <mwinbigler@worldnet.att.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: fuel preasure Update
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 22:42:07 -0700
An update, I may still try to use the SU pump.  I was able to "resurrect"
mine.  I took it apart and cleaned all the old varnish off the diaphragm
piston rod (not sure on the right description there)  and cleaned the
points, now it ticks away.  I am going to replace the  points with new ones.
I would prefer to use the SU.  Any one convert there's over to
transistorized? Any comments good bad on this?  I am thinking of doing this.
I have all the parts in my junk box so the electronics is no biggie.

Charlie