Left Fender... RE: The Hefner Project Revealed

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Left Fender... RE: The Hefner Project Revealed
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 05:32:09 -0800 m>
I used my parts cars right fender to replace the sprites rusty one... Still
got the left one if anybody wants it. Its in CA tho... and shipping might be
a pain. It'll all go up on ebay in a few months.

I WISH I was buying a garage. If anybody knows a garage for rent in the
Santa Barbara, CA area, LET ME KNOW!!!! I am getting desperate... I have
moved through 3 different garages and my whole setup is like a MASH unit
now... I can take it town and setup in about a day. Nobody wants to rent out
their space to a guy with a British car!!! A single is good for storage...
but too small to get any work done. A double would be perfect!!! In my
dreams I would have a 10k sq ft warehouse... now thats the ticket!

Toby