Re: "Oil Pressure" & "old" overheating problem

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "Oil Pressure" & "old" overheating problem
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:34:07 -0700
I have the opposite problem. As long as I can move above about 20-25 MPH the
car is fine. At 75-80 MPH and 110F outside air temperature, the car runs
between 165-180. Usually right on 170. As soon as I stop the temperature
starts creeping upward regardless of the outside temperature.

Cherry's Jubilee cruise night is tomorrow night. Sure hope it holds up as
there is usually no place to pull out of line.

Should be about 1200 classic cars and hot rods in town this weekend. Poker
run to Big Sur tomorrow, show and shine along Cannery Row and downtown P.G.
and Monterey. Cars will all be at Laguna Seca Raceway on Saturday and
Sunday. 50's rock bands all over downtown Monterey on Saturday night.

Larry Miller