RE: Let's Square This Up

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Let's Square This Up
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 20:49:56 -0700 m>
Hahah. What's next the Healey crowd vs. the MG crew? One guy at a car show
cracked me up when he said "Hey did you know MG Midget parts fit your car?
They make great parts cars to keep the Austin Healeys' on the road." I was
busting out laughing.

When ever I get outside work done on my project, I tell em it's an MG...
price quote always seems lower. They here "Austin Healey" and dollar signs
flash on their eye balls.

Funny Stuff.

Toby
69 Sprite