Re: Question for seller -- Item #595472426

To: GMari58175@aol.com, uqureshe@cs.ucr.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question for seller -- Item #595472426
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:25:50 EDT
Hi George,

Sounds like they really wanted the mats but can't afford to buy them,
otherwise why would they bother to e-mail you at all?  They sound like a
nasty sour grapes type of person to me.  Of course if the list knows of
bugeyes going for a thousand dollars let me know and I'll take 2 and fit
carpet!

Daniel1312

In a message dated 18/09/01 03:48:50 Pacific Daylight Time,
GMari58175@aol.com writes:

<< ou have been smoking crack thinking youll be able to sell those mats for
 $1,000.