Re: My Question x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <trev9@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My Question x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 13:29:36 -0400
I don't know who right now can predict the future. (Nor could have
those at Munich). And the easy path can often turn out to be the
most treacherous.

If there indeed is a extended conflagration, when the hijacked
airliners start falling out of the sky, will there be unanimous
resignation and resolve as in WWII, or will the handwringing and
second guessers again be numerous and tolerated?

If the latter combination happens, America's credibility as a
world power will decline. Can't spin the big goof too many times
in a row.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug