black tuesday hits close to home!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: black tuesday hits close to home!
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 16:12:13 -0000
the owner / driver of our race morgan peter dunn was in his office on the
23rd floor of the trade center when the building next to him was hit.  i
have been frantic trying to find out his fate and am relieved (partially) to
find he evacuated himself before his building was evacuated!  he was almost
2 blocks away from his building when the second plane hit his building.  he
is now home and very glad to be alive!  we are still trying to find out any
news of peter's cousin's new bride who worked there too.   we just hada
wonderfull weekend together up at the watkins glen event.   now all i find
myself doing is sitting here worrying .  this has hit very close to home for
me and far closer for many others.  my prayers and thoughts go out to all
involved.

chuck.