Re: Distributor Machine

To: Geoff Branch <gjbranch@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Distributor Machine
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 14:39:30 -0700
Cc: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Geoff,
Interesting you should ask.  One of our fellow list members recently purchased
one.  I'm not a liberty to say who but I'm sure when he's comfortable with it
he'll
let us all know.  Valuable "tool".

Dyno guys may have one.  Keep in mind that most everything these days run
electronic ignition so there isn't much of a call for "old school" technology.
Odd
part about it is that distributors still have "curves" to deal with.

Did Mallory recommend different profiles based on rpm range you'll be
"frequenting"?  If so, set your dizzy accordingly.  They've spent many, many
hours
getting it right.

Good luck.
Herb