re: More Spridget list logo stuff...?

To: conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: re: More Spridget list logo stuff...?
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 12:13:11 -0700
Don't know yet. I'm just at the exploration stage. I'm not seeing enough
interest at this point, but I'll still check it out and see what can be
done.

Luggage tag would be business card size. Probably the best way to do them
is with person's business card laminated on the backside.

Not sure on the keychain yet, maybe just laminated or the plastic type to
keep it simple and cheap. Sounds like maybe people want more than that
though(?)

-g

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -