Re: E-bay bidding experience

To: Geoff Branch <gjbranch@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: E-bay bidding experience
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 18:02:00 -0500
Cc: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
I am the type of guy ya'll hate, the eBay sniper. I find an item (Jay, I saw
Type 79
on eBay the other night so I left it be) and set in my mind what I am willing to
pay. At 15 seconds to close, I place my bid. If I win, great, if not, I have no
time
to reconsider and bid again. I had bid my max at that time. If I yank it out
from
under someone else, so be it. I was willing to pay more than they were, so
tough.
Just my thoughts, Brad