RE: Photos of My Sprites

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Photos of My Sprites
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:58:48 -0700
AFAIK my engine is stock internally. I bought it the way it is. I am also
working on tuning the 45. I hope to work on that this weekend now that the
rear axle leak is fixed, the seats are remounted, the handbrake works and
numerous other DPO issues.

I am considering the 5-speed conversion too as mine still has the original
smoothcase.

Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
62 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY2? (My new driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com

>Stock lower end (for now) 266 cam, LCB
header, aluminum head polished, belt drive kit from MiniMania, 45 DCOE
(needs to be tuned) and Rivergate Datsun 5-speed(it's the best thing I ever
done to a Spridget). <