Re: Cloth Tops

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Cloth Tops
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 01:23:05 EDT
Cc: loudsprite@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/11/01 5:39:17 AM, Daniel1312@aol.com writes:

<< With the car parked outside all year round the canvas hoods I have had all
faded badly after the first year and after that go mouldy round the edges.
Eventually they rotted & ripped - on an expensive canvas hood.

A friend with a garaged TR6 recently traded his ratty vinyl hood for a canvas
which fit and looked beautiful for about a week.  (I saw it).  Imagine his
horror at finding a small but obvious hole in the top and mouse droppings in
the cockpit.  Guess it fit pretty well though.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)