Re: Auto Insurance x-mac-creator x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: trev9@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Auto Insurance x-mac-creator x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 17:38:31 EDT
In a message dated 8/9/2001 8:31:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
trev9@earthlink.net writes:

> .  From the looks
> of this Ive been getting screwed but good.

It's insurance, ain't it?  Seems like that is what insurance and banks are
all about these days.  If they give a decent rate they want to sit back like
a fat cat (did I say cata?) and decide where and when and how much you can
drive YOUR OWN car.  OR they will insure your garaged car for just a little
bit.  Up to here with "money handlers".  I used to own a '63 Red TR-4,
insured under my Dad's policy, when I was much younger.  One afternoon I
bought some vinyl stickum racing stripes and put them across the bonnet and
the boot.  Looked damned good.  But the insurance guy saw me driving it
(small town) with the stripes and called my Dad, wanting to extort more money
from him because I was driving a "racing car".  True!

--David C.